Wild Horse Plains Tennis
|Type of organisation:|| Sporting
|Town or locality:||Wild Horse Plains|
|Date established:|| 1922
At Wild Horse Plains tennis began about 1922 and continued for a number of years with Mr W. Dunlop (a wheat buyer) their first captain.
A few years later under the captaincy of Walt Zanker they won their first and only tennis premiership.
It was soon after that, that insufficient players forced its closure. The tennis courts were of asphalt and situated on town allotment 20, next to the last shop.