Two Wells Cemetery
|Also known as:||Two Wells Cemetery|
|Town or Locality:||Two Wells|
On the 19th March 1857, the newspaper the "Register" reported from the Port Gawler Council meeting that an application had been made to the S.A. Government for a portion of the reserve at the Two Wells Station be alloted for a public cemetery.
Memories of Two Wells Cemetery
Please click on related articles " Two Wells and District Family History Group" for additional information.